Join our high-impact HR team where you can be part of an innovative and creative team of HR professionals whose passion is the pursuit of excellence. At Abt Associates, the Human Resources team provides global, value-added programs, services, and consultancy in a timely manner. We aim to enhance the Company's ability to attract, retain, and motivate highly talented employees. We are committed to a work environment that supports collaboration, work/family initiatives and is strengthened by diversity.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this position will be based as a telecommuter for the foreseeable future. Only when Abt reopens offices to all employees will there be an expectation that new hires return to the geographical office to which they were hired.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Sr. HRIS Analyst to support the Human Resources Department. This position can be located in
. The Sr. HRIS Analyst will provide expertise and proficiency in support of HR Technology & Analytics and manage assigned projects including system implementations and upgrades, ongoing configuration and troubleshooting, and the management of annuals events. This is a great opportunity for a Sr. HRIS Analyst who has strong system experiences and a desire to be part of a team focused on transforming Abt's global capabilities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs as a specialized functional lead for the Oracle Cloud HCM system.
- Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of all of Oracle Cloud HCMs capabilities as well as Abt's enterprise business systems in order to effectively utilize all capabilities and mitigate downstream impacts.
- Participates on and/or leads HRIS implementation project teams acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), providing system capability and best practice recommendations, gathering business requirements, reviewing and designing business processes, and building system extracts/integrations.
- Understands system capabilities and stays current by understanding update and release materials. Engages HR team members to recommend system enhancements to help improve business processes.
- Provide functional project documentation including business requirements, process flow charts, test plans and scripts, configuration workbooks, end user documentation, user training (QRGs), cutover documentation, etc.
- Participate on project team work steams by module and runs project meetings; maintain project schedule; track open issues.
- Update configuration setup documentation; acting as system administrator to make configuration updates in the staging and production systems.
- Support data migration/conversion activities, security administration set up and integration design, development and testing.
- Keep Director and Project Manager informed of project activities, typically with weekly updates or meetings.
- Possess prior work experience and demonstrable skills with cloud based HRIS/ERP systems, and specifically with Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Have prior configuration and system admin experience with Oracle HCM Cloud system.
- Have configuration experience with talent acquisition, talent development, self-service and core human capital systems.
- Be proficient with building system extracts/integrations for sending data to external vendors.
- Have demonstrated experience with system conversions, implementations, and integrations with payroll
- Adept with spreadsheets, and utilizing presentation applications.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all core HR disciplines and related business practices and processes.
- Be self-reliant, competent with managing time and deadlines, able to multi-task, and able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Capable of designing and delivering training programs that are effective in communicating processes and information to end-users.
- Be skilled in project management processes and techniques with ability to lead and/or support project teams successfully.
- Strong communicator with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and via email.
- Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of relevant experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.